Choosing CRM software will change the face of your business. We compare Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce - two leading systems that differ in terms of functions and user experience. At the end of the article you will find a short comparison if you only have a short time to read.
Integration and use of a CRM system in medium-sized companies
Salesforce shines with its scalability, which makes it attractive for companies of all sizes. Its strength lies in the personalization of customer management. Companies can track and analyze customer interactions across different channels. The platform makes it possible to plan and implement targeted marketing campaigns. The availability of a wide range of apps and integrations via a dedicated app store makes it possible to tailor Salesforce precisely to the specific needs of your company. Salesforce is available exclusively as a cloud solution.
Dynamics 365, on the other hand, is ideal for medium-sized companies looking for a comprehensive yet seamlessly integrated solution. Its strength lies in the simplification of business processes through integration with other Microsoft products. Companies already using Office 365 or other Microsoft tools will find Dynamics 365 a natural extension of their working environment. It not only supports sales, marketing and customer service, but also offers solutions for finance, operations and commerce on request, which gradually enables a holistic overview and control of the company. Particularly noteworthy is the ability to adapt Dynamics 365 to individual needs - whether by customizing the existing modules or by adding specific functions that are relevant to your company. You have the choice between a cloud solution or on-premise software, i.e. installation on your own servers.
Use of artificial intelligence in CRM
Both systems use AI to optimize sales and customer service. Dynamics 365 offers AI-supported insights as standard, which is attractive for companies without additional investment in AI technologies. Salesforce includes Einstein, the more advanced AI, but at an additional cost.
AI capabilities in Dynamics 365:
- Identification of new market trends and analysis of customer needs
- Intelligent forecasts for sales development
- Support for evaluations, quick and easy reports
- Recommend measures and topics of conversation with customers based on previous interactions
- Automated notifications on customer relationships so that you can proactively counteract risks
- Contextual recommendations for action at every stage of your sales cycle
AI capabilities in Salesforce:
- Most advanced AI learning algorithms that understand each company's unique sales habits and proactively suggest improvements
- Recommendations of answers to emerging customer questions
- Suggestions for effective marketing strategies and tactics to optimize sales
- Recommendations for the next best action steps in the sales team